GP Enterprises Co., Ltd. (GP) is an industry leader in the designing and manufacturing of residential water pumps. Founded in 1998, GP is a major supplier to the North American market and 30 countries worldwide in a broad range of categories including sump, effluent, and sewage pumps; utility pumps; well pumps; swimming pool pumps; and more.
Our US office is based in Downers Grove, Illinois, and comprises of Sales, Marketing, Accounting, and Customer Service with a 100% focus on our North American customers, providing the following services:
- Sales & Marketing
- In-depth knowledge of pumps, and the overall market & category
- Product testing center
- Consumer call center
- Finance & Accounting
- US consumer research & market data analysis
- Product assortment & planogram optimization
Positions are 100% remote, applicants must be able to work in the East Coast time zone/business hours.
To apply for a position(s) listed below, please email your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all related accounting functions for our North America business.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee all accounting functions including accounts payables, open invoice payments, and commissions.
- Monthly compliance reporting with major accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for management review including budgets, forecasts, and bank reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Level and Requirements
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the accounting field.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- 100% remote position.
- Dental insurance offered.
- PTO and sick time.
- Weekly payroll.
GP Enterprises Co., Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GP Enterprises Co., Ltd. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.